At the outset, any business that meets any of the following conditions are not eligible to use Xflow's services, that:
- are located in countries which are under sanctions,
- offer products or services that are are illegal or relate to any illegal activities under the laws of the jurisdictions in which such businesses are located or target to,
- do not appear to have any legitimate purpose, including without limitation, money laundering, terrorist financing, human trafficking, wildlife trafficking, organ trafficking, political corruption etc., or
- Xflow deems to be unfair, deceptive or predatory.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following categories of businesses are prohibited from using Xflow:
Money or value transfer services - Examples of such businesses are money transmitters, check cashing, wire transfers, money orders; currency exchanges or dealers; bail bonds; collections agencies; informal value transfer systems, payment processing resellers/downstream processing providers etc.
Shell banks, bearer share companies, payable-through-account holders or any other businesses that appear to circumvent currency controls or anti-money laundering norms.
Virtual currency or stored value or other virtual asset service providers - Virtual currency exchanges, miners, administrators; sellers of stored value or credits including gift cards, and any other virtual asset service providers.
Intellectual property or proprietary rights infringement - Sales, distribution, or access to counterfeit music, movies, software, or other proprietary materials without the appropriate authorization from the rights holder; any product or service that directly infringes or facilitates infringement upon the trademark, patent, copyright, trade secrets, or proprietary or privacy rights of any third party.
Counterfeit or unauthorized goods - Unauthorized sale or resale of brand name or designer products or services; sale of goods or services that are illegally imported or exported.
Betting and gambling - Including lotteries; raffles; bidding fee auctions; sports forecasting or odds making; fantasy sports leagues with cash prizes; internet gaming; contests; sweepstakes; games of chance; casinos and gambling equipment including ""junket operators"" that arrange gambling tours; betting; bookmaking; racing (for cars and animals).
Regulated or illegal products or services - Marijuana dispensaries and related businesses; sale of tobacco and cigarettes, illicit drugs, psychoactive substance or paraphernalia, magical remedies alcohol or alcoholic beverages, e-cigarettes, and e-liquid; online pharmacies; age restricted goods or services; weapons and munitions; gunpowder and other explosives; fireworks and related goods; toxic, hazardous, flammable, and radioactive materials; products and services with varying legal status on a regional basis; military arms, firearms and ammunitions; mining, oil drilling and refining; copyright unlocking technology, endangered species.
Adult content and services - Pornography and other obscene materials (including literature, imagery and other media); sites offering any sexually-related services such as prostitution, escorts, pay-per view, adult live chat or phone conversation features
Xflow reserves the right to deny Xflow Services to the following categories of businesses and organizations, if Xflow determines that such business or organization presents any anti-money laundering, terrorist financing, KYC or compliance risks:
- Dealers of precious metals and stones
- Shipping and general trading companies operating in free trade zones
- Tours and travel companies
- Non government organizations
- Motor vehicles dealers
- Crowdfunding platforms
- Lending services
- Debt collection agencies
- Online tuition solutions
- Online pharmacies
- Tele-medicine and tele-health services
- Organizations set up for educational, cultural, social or political purposes
Xflow Services shall not be used for the following activities
- Transactions in penny stocks or microcap securities
- Transactions designed to achieve a particular tax treatment
- Transactions involving embassies, consulates and diplomatic missions
- Transactions involving economic citizenship or citizenship by investment programs
- Transactions involving government scholarship programs where the beneficiary is not an educational institution